SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Saturday, February 27, 2016

sérumtologié® C serum º22 - Noticeably Brighter Skin



sérumtologié® C serum º22

Along with trying new moisturizers, I figured I'd give some serums a try as well. This Vitamin C serum 22 by serumtologie is useful in treating and correcting fine lines, age spots and preventing skin dehydration. If you choose, you can use it as an all over moisturizer. The product is 100% vegan, made in the USA, contain no Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Sulfates. Synthetic Dyes, Aromas or GMO's....that was a mouthful! They also offer a 100% product guarantee and never test on animals. It's 22% Vitamin C - hence the name.

My box arrived and I loved how serumtologie packaged everything in one handy box. This stuff screams high-end. The bottle was a lovely cobalt blue, which protects it from light and included a really detailed pamphlet, explaining all the benefits such as brightening, healing, inhibiting inflammation and reducing uneven skin tones. The 5% botanical hyaluronic acid achieves maximum hydration by attracting over 1000 times its weight in water from the moisture in the air. Regular vitamin C is very unstable and many typical vitamin C products are inactive by the time they are used on the skin, in some cases, they have become pro-oxidant and actually generate free radicals! Ground-breaking stability data on Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate guarantees real vitamin C activity and best of all, unlike regular vitamin C, it will not cause skin irritation.

Presentation people, it's everything.
The topper to the bottle is "dropper" style.



This Vitamin C serum 22 is an opaque white and seemed like an oil. There was no real scent to the product itself. You're supposed to apply 5 to 6 drops and rub into your skin.  Apply morning and evening for optimal results. For all intensive purposes, I applied this product solely to my jaw-line where I have age spots. Make sure you do this after moisturizing but before make-up. It's not greasy or sticky at all and dries pretty quickly without leaving any residue. I'm hoping with extended use, my spots will eventually blend in and even out, this isn't a quick fix. My skin tends to be super picky about what I put on it and I've not had a single breakout. While C serum º22 is not a replacement for sunscreen, when used in conjunction, it provides further protection from skin damage caused by the sun.

Now I've been using this product for almost ten days and I have yet to see immediate results, but I haven't had anything bad happen either. It's what I expected, most serums start to work over time and you have to be proactive and make sure to use it daily. It does seem to me that I have had some brightening of some spots, but nothing that is significant enough to capture with a photo. I'm hoping to have a bigger change around the 30 day mark.

PROS: sensitive skin approved, made in the USA, no added fragrance
CONS: not a quick fix, don't expect immediate results

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an open, honest and unbiased review. I've shared my beginners experience with you, we'd love to hear yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment