SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Sunday, August 7, 2011

I just cashed Out for Another Amazon GC

Generic125x125


Crowdtap is an exciting new site that lets you ideate, engage and promote with leading brands, entertainment properties, non-profits and startups. Not only is it fun and easy to use but you earn cash for gift cards and charity for your participation. In fact, you earn your first dollar just for signing up, which takes about 30 seconds!

The more you participate the more you earn, gaining you status, privileges and cold, hard gift-cards. Brands want your opinions and they want you to tell others, occasionally you'll get FREE stuff to try. Last month, many people were chosen to receive Old Navy goodies AND they got to share it with friends!!!

While I wasn't chosen for the Old Navy gig, I have earned lots of points, enough to cash out twice. Not bad being that I've only been a member for 2 months. Personally, I'm saving my Amazon codes to grab a Kitchen Aid mixer. Hubby has tried to buy it for me twice now. Each time, I refused... being that they cost so much. This is a way I can earn that mixer for FREE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment