SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fine Jewelry at the Right Price - Finally



Are you a jewelry connoisseur, but can't find a place with prices to motivate you? I've found the perfect site for you - Ruby Wallet. Well you all did say you wanted to see new things, didn't you? If you're tired of spending money at those box stores for low quality items, read on my friend.

Ruby Wallet is the premier daily deal site for diamonds and fine jewelry. Before you get nervous and run the other direction, I have been watching this site and have seen some pretty low prices. Today alone, they have listed a $29 Sterling Silver Diamond Heart ring~with yes, I'm going to clarify....REAL DIAMONDS!



There are so many other beautiful, shiny things to catch your eye, so I suggest stopping over and taking a gander. I think I'll just stare at it for awhile - anyone think hubby will get the hint?

0 comments:

Post a Comment