SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Thursday, June 30, 2011

What Would You Pay?


 It's been awhile, but I've gotten so good at not paying for groceries every week at Publix, I had to update you on what my weekly amounts look like when I shop on Thursdays these days! I took time off from blogging deals to focus more on savings 85% or more on all my shopping.

 What I purchased:
10 Sweet baby Rays BBQ Sauce
6 Kraft Dressings
10 A-1 Steak Sauce
2 Stayfree womans products
2 French's Mustard
2 Rolls of Bounty Paper Towels
4 Boxes of Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
10 Reynold's Wrap Foil
1 Playtex Sippy Cup
1 Kraft Shredded Cheese

While it may not seem a lot, I promise if you went to the store right now and bought everything in the picture all at retail price, with no sale & no coupons, you would pay $140.63 for everything shown. You all know me better than that, don't you?

I separated everything into 2 transaction and by doing this I was able to use 2 of the $5/$30 purchase from Publix Q's that we're on the Sunday papers this past week (1 for each transaction).

1st transaction cost me nothing out of pocket and in fact they paid me $4.47 to take it all away.
2nd transaction cost me $4.46 out of pocket.

Together with both transactions, Publix gave me everything you see AND a penny to shop today! Anyone can do this!

That's 100% savings.....now I need to have a BBQ with all the sauce and foil :)

Just a side note...I know it seems silly to have that much BBQ sauce, salad dressing & foil...but if you could get it for free and share it with those in need, why would you pass it up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment