SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Monday, July 3, 2017

Using Coupons Not Your Thing? #Ibotta



Using coupons not your thing but still feel like you want some of your hard earned cash back? Are you clipping every coupon you can find and want to get cash back in your wallet?

Ibotta is just the app for you. It's simple to use, hassle-free and fun! You can get cash back for doing what you already do - like that dreaded grocery shopping thing we all have to tackle but try to avoid as long as we can.

You simply download the app HERE, and register. You'll get to select all of your favorite retailers near you.  Ibotta works in over 300 retail chains, restaurants, movie theaters, convenience stores, home improvement centers, pet stores, and pharmacies nationwide.

Once you're set up, browse through and select rebates that suit you and your family. Next, shop at your local retailer and pick up items you've saved on your rebate list, make sure to save your receipt. Once you're back home, upload your receipt and you're on your way to keeping your money where it belongs, in your pocket! You can also earn bonuses to pile on the earnings, these change all the time and are super fun!

Once you have $20.00 in your Ibotta account (which adds up fast), you can cash out with Paypal or select from numerous gift cards! I've earned $96.75 with my account so far, I personally prefer paypal and my transfers have all been hassle free.


Some Featured Deals Right Now:


  • Get cash back for a Sam's Club Membership
  • Earn $$ back for taking an UBER ride
  • Time to renew Amazon Prime? Earn a gift card!
  • Get cash back for shopping online

**I am not  an affiliate of Ibotta, the links provided are my personal friend referral links . While you are not required to use them, I would love it if you would join my team. I adore this shopping app and out of the many you can find available for download, Ibotta is the one that has earned me the MOST cash back, buying things I would already have been purchasing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment