SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Saturday, March 5, 2016

Our First Major Fail - Shower Curtain Liner



Clear/Frosted PEVA Mildew Free Shower Liner with 3 Weighted Magnets - 70"x72"
NOT WORTH IT

I was in desperate need of a new shower curtain liner and figured I would give this one a shot, the price was affordable and I thought it would be a WIN-WIN.

I was really disappointed in the quality of this product. I knew the moment I opened the box, it was not as heavy duty as the one I already hanging, it was just too light-feeling, even before opening the package. I felt like I bought a pack of tissue paper from the dollar store.



The liner is not clear at all, it's an opaque white, technically you can see through it but it's most definitely not clear. It's a very thin material, less fragile than a paper gown at the doctors office. I don't think it's going to hold up to heavy duty use and certainly not any repeated pulling or tugging. The holes at the top are reinforced with a slightly thicker plastic, not metal grommets. The length and width are good, that really the only good thing I have to say...and I tried really hard to see the bright side.

The three magnets at the bottom are not heavily weighted, so air gets in-between and you get a fly-away curtain mid-shower. I understand that it's mildew resistant, but I honestly don't think it will last long enough to build any gook.

Pros: good length and width
Cons: flimsy, thin, not weighted well, this sucker is going to go fast



I received this product at a discount for an open, honest and unbiased opinion. I hate to leave bad reviews, but there was simply no way around it with this product. I would hope others would do the same for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment