SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Saturday, April 28, 2012

FREE Meow Mix Paté Toppers w/Q & My Cats



Click HERE to visit Wal-mart online and scroll down to Meow Mix. Fill out the form to receive a coupon for a Free cup of Meow Mix Paté Toppers and $1.00 off any size bag of Meow Mix Tender Centers cat food. I got mine in the mail Friday, so I'll have a happy cats. Meet Lily & Tabitha...


Lily was born with one eye and is partially blind in the other. She is very vocal, especially when she wants in or out. She happiest when our dog Sarge cleans her.


Tabitha is the household dominatrix, she rules over everyone. She particularly loves to tell me when it's bedtime by following me from room to room or trying to climb in my lap repeatedly. Awkward when your in the middle of something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment