SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Wednesday, December 7, 2011

smiley360: Try FREE Goodies - I got a FREE Redbox Movie!


smiley360.com is a network of consumers. You get to be among the first people to learn about new brands and products. They even give you brand spanking new products and services to try out. Membership is free!

I just got in on the Redbox sampling program and their sending me a code to try out ANY movie I want for FREE! I've also completed other freebies, such as the hot Trend Titanium Virus program and received the download for the whole program with extras for a full year for FREE! It excited me because it's the first campaign I got in on!

My hubby has completed the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts - they normally cost almost $50 a pair! A few months back, he got to also test the new Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer which was sleek and sporty and trimmed him up in just the right places. I'm really feeling this site! Check it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment