SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Amazon Deals for the Kitchen

I don't know if I mentioned this, but in the midst of my move, I lost/misplaced some of my beloved kitchenwares (pots, pans, baking sheets, small appliances & more). Do you know how hard it is to cook spaghetti for a family in a 3 quart pot? While I was sad about it, I have now decided it was a blessing in disguise because I've had so much fun shopping for new goodies, such as my new T-Fal cookware set in fabulous red (it matches my new clearance find $10 crock-pot)! Here are some items I've come across that I found to be good deals and others just plain fun!



Was $49.99 - Now $23.96

Was $27.99 - Now $10.47

Was $24.99 - Now $15.00


Only $24.88


Was $34.99 - Now $19.97

0 comments:

Post a Comment