SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Monday, November 21, 2011

10 FREE Personalized Gifts

Vistaprint

Receive any of 10 Free Personalized Gifts from Vistaprint. Just pay shipping & handling! Some of these items make GREAT inexpensive personalized gifts!!! I gave my hubby's mom a mug last year, with my son's picture on it from a visit with her and she absolutely adores it! Here are a few items you can choose from:

 Holiday Postcards 
 Holiday Return Address Labels 
 Photo Wall Calendars 
Holiday Cards
Holiday Photo Desk Calendars 
Tote Bags
Mugs
Business cards
Rubber Stamps

I have ordered from Vistaprint myself and have been happy with everything from the simplicity of the ordering process to the perfect mugs, business cards and shirts I received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment