SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Super Sample Sweeps

Enter the Super Sample Sweeps HERE

Begins September 9th and Ends September 23rd at 11:59 PM EST

Free Goodies On The Go is moving...literally. Hubby and I are packing now to move to Alabama in October and I have to clear the samples. YOU benefit!

Enter our Super Sample Sweeps and one lucky winner will walk away with a HUGE package filled with gobs of samples ~ over 65 various freebies! There are way too many to list but I guarantee the winner will be ecstatic with just how many will arrive! I'm adding more as I check my mail each day.

You'll find samples for everything from shampoo, facial products, vitamins to pain patches, face wash, wristbands, lotion and even a couple Charm-it charms! As I get new samples in, they'll be added too!

  • One winner in the United States will receive a package of samples mailed directly to their home shipped by Free Goodies On The Go.
  • There are no shipping costs for the winner.
  • Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification of prize or another contestant will be chosen.
  • This prize is not sponsored or endorsed by ANY company and is solely given by Free Goodies On The Go.



0 comments:

Post a Comment