SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nielson - Snag A Scanner



It's still open!!! I can't wait to get mine and start swiping all the goodies I shop for. I signed up and didn't get in originally, but they emailed me when an opening came up!

When you join the Nielson Home Scan Consumer Panel you can earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more. There is no landline required with this homescan signup. It seems very easy, I can totaly do this and so can you. The best part, I can earn freebies!


Once your application is approved, Neilsen will send you a FREE pack that includes a handheld scanner. You simply scan items you purchase, upload to the Nielsen website and you'll earn points to cash in for $$ gift cards and various prizes!!!!

This is a very reputable company- they've been around for years! I have heard GREAT things and have just been dying to get in. It's FREE to sign up! If you're interested in this one, jump in now. I've had  a few fans tell me they've been approved and now, I can say I have been too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment