SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Friday, September 16, 2011

Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - I Think I Got In!!!!!




It's still open!!! They just sent me a survey to complete asking about how I connect to the Internet, updating my info and all. They said they needed it to send me the correct scanner, I'm super excited! I'm so doing a happy dance right now!

When you join the Nielson Home Scan Consumer Panel you can earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more. There is no landline required with this homescan signup. It seems very easy, I can totaly do this.


Once your application is approved, Neilsen will send you a FREE pack that includes a handheld scanner. You simply scan items you purchase, upload to the Nielsen website and you'll earn points to cash in for $$ gift cards and various prizes!!!!

This is a very reputable company- they've been around for years! I have heard GREAT things and have just been dying to get in. It's FREE to sign up! If you're interested in this one, jump now, spots don't last long. I've had  a few fans tell me they've been approved and now, I can say I think I have been too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment