SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Friday, September 30, 2011

The Move is On!!!!

Well, hopefully you all have seen the posts where I mention we are making the B-I-G move to Alabama on Monday. If not, SURPRISE!

It was a huge decision for us to make, but with the cost of living where it is in Florida (near Tampa) the move was a no-brainer, after all, we like to not only pay our bills, but actually enjoy life just a little. I'll also be close to my grand-babies, which is a huge plus! The emotional toll I've had to deal with most of all is being away from my dad, whom I am very close to. Over the years, it's been the only thing keeping me in Florida. Maybe one day he'll decide to join me?

I know you all are use to me posting tons of goodies and deals, but for the next few days, I have call a halt and focus my energies in one place. I'm stressed, nervous and yet...excited. I've had to pack a 5 bedroom home, sell items that we refuse to carry along for the ride and try to maintain the site the best I can. It's become too difficult to be everywhere at one time, so as much as I hate to do it, you won't see another post until sometime on October 5th.

Don't panic, we'll be back in action as soon as we can. The Amazon contest is still active on the FB page and we have lots in store after we get settled. I just want to keep my sanity (for now).

Hugs to all of you that stick by us during this journey, we appreciate YOU beyond measure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment