SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Going To Let You In On A Secret



Are you new to couponing? Maybe you just want to be in the latest news, freebies, deals an hot tips before anyone else. I'll let you in on a little secret, visit WeUseCoupons. It's a great FREE site where you can browse through the forums an find all the information your little hearts desire! You wanna know how a lot of boards get their deal information? Here it is!!!!

I don't post specific store deals any longer because I've had many readers tell me they prefer I share deals that we all can get in on such as daily deal, freebies, giveaways and coupons. I have to be honest as well and mention, it takes a lot of time to list all the details that many other sites do. I give kudo credit to sites that specialize in various stores.

So, if you haven't settled on a specific blog and if your looking for a store in your area to see what goodies are on sale this week, head on over to WeUseCouponsto satisfy your coupon cravings!

For newbies: They have FREE online coupon classes!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment