SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Friday, September 2, 2011

Goodies In My Mail (Better Late Than Never)

Well my goodness, I went and forgot to post my freebies from last weeks mail for you. What was I thinking? It's better late than never! Everything you see came to us in the mail for FREE. We find goodies online and in our email and simply request them. I try to list everything so you can get an idea of what types of items you could be getting each week for yourself! Some weeks are better than other, this week was slim pickings(I can't wait to show what this weeks mail looks like on Monday)!

Vita Rocks 14-day supply  (hubby won this from Vita Rocks when another blogger refereed him)
6 Vita Rocks drink mix-ins
2 Vita Rocks sample packs
1 Gummy Vitamin sample
2 - ipod cords ( I think these came from 1saleaday)
2- Beneful dog food samples
6 - Beneful Q's (various)
8 - $0.50 off Eggland's Best Eggs Q's
3 - Triplederm samples
Town & Country Magazine
Woman's Day Magazine
Dirt Bike Magazine
2 - Freshetta Pizza By The Slice FREE product Q's
Disney Parks Vacation Planner Kit w/DVD (I was surprised how neat this was)

*Hubby and I both request samples when allowed. My dad also loves goodies and trades us the ones he doesn't want for ones he will use!

0 comments:

Post a Comment