SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Friday, August 26, 2011

Philosophy - Someone Gift Me, Please?





HUGE Sale at philosophy - Tons of goodies to grab for under $20 - ends TODAY


Have you ever smelled their products? They're like heaven in a bottle- ALL OF THEM, no joke. I'm hoping for Christmas someone, somewhere will gather a basket of these goodies and gift me graciously. Eh- who has time to wait, this is too good to pass up! Ask hubby.... I have a BIG tub and it calls for yummy treats to pour in it. A few years back I ordered several of their bath gels and was simply amazed at how wonderful they smelled, looked and felt. I haven't found anything comparable. 



Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake, Creme Brulee, Frosted Animal Cracker and Coconut Frosting are at the top of my list. Seriously, any takers for my Christmas gift yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment