SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!!

Today, my son Brandon turns 15...where did the time go?

15 years ago today, my son Brandon was born. I look at how much he has grown and am just amazed at how quickly the time has past. He went from being a beautiful, bouncing baby boy to rambunctious toddler, then one of "those children" that just get into everything...literally E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Now he's a handsome, mature young man who has quieted down and is learning to drive. I often joke that he's my IT department, as his computer skills are out of this world! I also revel in the fact that to him, it's still cool to hang with his old folks.

Brandon is our youngest, the last in our home where our 4 children once filled the house with noise and commotion. There was never a dull moment, never a sound of peace and quiet, how I miss that. You never realize how much until the sound of silence is in the air. I hope that in a few years, when our baby is 18, he'll still think it's cool to chill with the 'rents on occasion, maybe we'll get lucky and he'll live at home forever.

Happy Birthday Son! You are an amazingly bright young man and you fill your fathers heart and mine with such love and joy, it can never been imagined let alone explained. Our world is complete with you in it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment