SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Monday, August 15, 2011

Free Goodies In My Mail

It's that time again! Listed below you'll find all the FREE goodies I got in my mailbox for last week. I do my best to not use a single item until Saturdays (picture day) so I can show you what your mailbox could look like! I tried to name it all, but I really must write a list after snapping the pics, by Monday, my brain draws a  blank. Retail Value Estimate : over $100

2- Hair Blow Dryers from Suave (I hinted last week that UPS had just come)
2 - $20 Publix Gifts Cards (from rebates I have submitted)
3- Quaker cereal samples
2 - Avery Pocket Tabs
2 - T shirts 
2- Clinique Samples
Butter Warmer
Mott's Tot Juice Sample
Depend Sample
Breast Cancer Pin
Wristband from Wristband Nation giveaway (last week's pic was hubby's)
Ear buds (yes, another pair)
Free Aussie Product coupon
Tena Samples
Mosquito Patch
Coffee Creamer samples
Good Housekeeping magazine
Ladies Home Journal Magazine
Maxim Magazine
Popular Mechanics Magazine
6 -Popular Science Magazine (somehow we got 2 subscriptions and 3 issues of each came)
4-Wheeler magazine
Newsweek Magazine
Tool (I don't know how else to describe it. It's metal with lots of sharp edges, like a ninja throwing star)


*Hubby and I both order samples when we're able to and I'm blessed to have a Dad that gives me any he doesn't use in exchange for ones he will.


0 comments:

Post a Comment