SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Monday, August 8, 2011

Free Goodies In My Mail

My Mail was once again a little shabby, but in my defense I got lots of coupons for FREE full size items, which made up for the lack of luster. All in all retail value for the items you see is over $100 which isn't bad considering everything listed came to my home for FREE. Don't be shy- when I list a freebie or sample, you can snag them too! I can't wait to show you next weeks pics, you'll be excited to see what I got...UPS came today!

Autoweek magazine
Martha Stewart Living magazine
Family Circle magazine
4-Wheeler magazine
Field and Stream Magazine
Motorcyclist magazine
3- Shout Wipe sample
2- Astroglide sample
Loreal Youth Code sample
Zebra Pens (retail value $3.50)
2- Luigi Knex (hubby entered this contest every day it was open I think)
Wristband Nation bracelet
$20 Publix GC
2- Ultimate Ears earphones (retail value $19.99 each)
Earphones from Jizbee (retail value $10)
2-nightlights from 1SaleaDay
Era Stain Kicker T-shirt (retail value $5)
Various $/$$ Q's
FREE Skintamate Shave Gel Q (up to $3)
FREE Playtex Gentle Glide (up to $5)
FREE Playtex Sport Tampons (up to $5)
FREE Herbal Essences product (up to $3.99)
2-FREE Aussie products (up to $3.99)
FREE Beech-Nut Cereal (up to $2)
FREE ANY 2 Beech-Nut Jar baby Food (up to $1.50)

*Hubby and I both order samples when we're able to and I'm blessed to have a Dad that gives me any he doesn't use in exchange for ones he will.


0 comments:

Post a Comment