SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Monday, August 1, 2011

Free Goodies In My Mail

I was a little sad this week. My mail was lacking some luster in quantity but I did get a few nice items that made up for it in general. Everything you see, was FREE and some things always get sent to my dad's for his enjoyment BEFORE I get to snap a pic on Saturdays. Yes...I pile everything up during the week and capture it for you on the weekends. You don't know how hard it was to NOT eat those Soyjoy bars...those things are delicious!

Popular Mechanics magazine
Car and Driver magazine
Woman's Day magazine
3- Soyjoy Banana bars
2- Honey Nut Cheerios cerals
Cascade sample
Mini Crest sample
Mini Crest mouthwash
2- Liz Claiborne cell phone pouch (from 1SaleADay FB)
Alpo dog food sample
Libman mop pad
2- FREE Herbal Essence product coupons
2- FREE Pantene product coupons
Benefiber Sample
Luigo K'nex (yet another one)
Various coupons

*Hubby and I both order samples when we're able to and I'm blessed to have a Dad that gives me any he doesn't use in exchange for ones he will.

1 comments:

kdumaine said...

I love getting all the freebies in the mail. It sure beats a sharp stick in the eye and bills lol.

Post a Comment