SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Sunday, July 10, 2011

We've Updated Our Blog Come L@@K




My goodness...what a busy 2 days I've had!

I was thinking about moving to another blog site...can you say bad idea :) Things just wouldn't go my way and frankly, I like simplicity. Anyhoo, I decided to stay right here and practice my blog editing super-powers er, skills... until I got them semi-acceptable. What do ya think?

After many sleepless hours and down right being silly, I decided to take the plunge and change the template. I think I have things looking functionally better. I really want to add more features, but my fingers need a break.

Check out the page tabs up top (ok, so they aren't tabs just yet), I've updated a few of the pages and added one called "Daily Deals". You can find all the "Groupon" like sites that post hot sales and special pricing with new items changing every day. My Fav!!!!!!

I hope to have some deals for you later. Weekends tend to be a tad slow, which is why I wanted to surprise you all with a fresh, new look so we can start the week out right come Monday. I appreciate each & every one of you that take the time each day, to see what goodies I have for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment