SavingStar, Inc. Save on groceries with no clipping and no printing today



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is $0.06 too much?


February 2, 2011
I have to tell you all. I'm really becoming a Publix addict. Here's my last deal for this weeks specials. I made out amazingly better than I had hoped. Everything you see was FREE. I have big plans for the new ad coming out tomorrow.

Spent: $0.06 (this isn't a typo and this was my total with tax)
Saved: $49.07
Retail Value: $49.13
That's a 100% Savings, because I literally paid a tiny bit of tax (hence the $0.06)
My trip included:
10 bottles of Sundrop Soda
4 bags of 10lbs Tidy Cat Litter
4 Dove Deodorants
2 Bailey's Creamer
1 bottle of Excedrin Extra Strength 24ct with a bonus 8ct bottle of Excedrin PM
Here's my receipt:

0 comments:

Post a Comment